Hi,

    Although I have been working with PHP for a while, working with Databases is
something that I am only so so at.  This code is supposed to grab the price from the
database given the auto_increment id is inside of $casing.  I am trying to get the
$row[price] to echo so that Javascript recieves a string, converts it to an integer,
and later on in the code, gives the user a total.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Tyler

<?
$grab = "select * from parts where id = '$casing';"; //This is line 17
$get = mysql_query($grab);
$row = mysql_fetch_row($get);
?>
var casing = parseInt(form1.<?= $row[price]; ?>.value);
<?
$grab = "select * from parts where id = '$processor';";
$get = mysql_query($grab);
$row = mysql_fetch_row($get);
?>