Hi, I was trying to do a simple equal join with two
tables (one has more than 2,500,000 records; the other
one has more than 34,000 records) on indexed
attributes. But it took a long time for MySQL to run
the join and eventually it returns a error msg "Out of
memory... needed 8136 bytes).

Then I used mysql --quick to run the same query and it
returns the results very fast. My question is: which
PHP function can I use to query the MySQL database in
the "mysql --quick" mode? That is which PHP functions
represents the mysql_use_result()? Thanks!

Qunfeng Dong