Didn't work, thanks anyway.

On Tue, 2002-12-10 at 10:43, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
this little snippet works for me.

mssql_query("set textsize 65536");

HTH
Jeff

Adam Voigt
<adam@cryptoco To: "Hutchins, Richard" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
mm.com> cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [PHP-DB] MSSQL Text Length Restriction
12/10/2002
10:35 AM

Ok, my question was in reguards to Microsoft SQL (MSSQL), you are
referering to MySQL.

On Tue, 2002-12-10 at 10:21, Hutchins, Richard wrote: Look at the tinyblob
(tinytext), mediumblob (mediumtext), blob (text), longblob
(longtext) column types in the MySQL manual. Storage-wise they don't look
too terribly inefficient. -----Original Message-----