From: "Alex Francis" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, December 14, 2002 8:37 PM
Subject: [PHP-DB] Selecting more than asked for

When using the statement below, as well as getting the data corresponding to
$unit_id, I also get any data where unit_id field is blank. I have tried
various permutations of unit_id IS NOT NULL, but get syntax errors. Can
someone help to get the syntax correct.

$SQL = " SELECT * FROM resources where unit_id='$unit_id' order by level ";