I dunno - why does this topic pop up periodically. Anyway, here are two suggestions:

1. Add a field to the table, called rand_order. Whenever you update the table insert a random number in it and when fetching records order by Rand_order.

2. Generate an array of 20 random numbers and use it to index the returned records.

Neither of these are though out -- sort of 1:00 in the morning inspiration? Why do you want them in random order?

Cheers - Miles