Hi there everyone,

I have a messageboard which works, but what I need is some kind of threading for it.
Right now I have EXTREMELY basic threading, where you can reply to a message, reply to
replies etc ..... and they'll appear in the correct part of the messageboard.  What I
need though is to be able to do proper threading, where each reply appears under the
original message and not all over the place, but i'm confused as hell.

Anyway have any experience with this kind of thing and can give me a push in the right
direction?  I know I need to store the original ID, the forum ID, the message ID of
the current message and the ID it relates to, but it's getting confusing :-)

Thanks.

Chris