You can't add headers after you've outputted anything. Without seeing the class page, I'd guess there's a space after the ?>. Either remove that or use output buffering.

Petre NICOARA wrote:

Hi guys
I have this error when I tried to use a sign-up form.
The thing is that I use some classes for database interaction, and I
respond by return "Values"; to the functions.
Also, in line 18 in page.php I have this Header("Location: page1.php?string=value");
The Line 363 marks the class end ?>

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output
started at classes/member_class.php:363) in F:\Web Applications\My
work\site\page.php on line 18

Could someone explain what is happening, the code is clear.

The above message is encrypted with double rot13 encoding.  Any unauthorized attempt to decrypt it will be prosecuted to the full extent of the law.

PHP Database Mailing List (
To unsubscribe, visit: