From: Phanivas Vemuri [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 02, 2003 12:50 PM
Subject: [PHP-DB] Please help - Managing relational tables using PHP

hi all,
1. How does phpMyAdmin manage tables with "one to many" or "many to one"
relation ships. Is there any documentation about this.
2. Does phpMyAdmin support editing data from more than one table that have a
one to many or many to one relationship.

Thanks and Wish you a happy new year,

To unsubscribe, visit:

PHP Database Mailing List (
To unsubscribe, visit: