Hello everyone,
    We are running an old database system called db/c and attempting to access
the information via php. We have managed to make an odbc connection to the
databases, and can successfully retrieve the field names, and field counts.
However, php insists the tables are empty, returning -1 (empty set) for the
odbc_num_rows(). When we make a raw odbc connection to run a direct sql query
on the data, it all shows up fine. There is some miscommunication between odbc
and php that is eluding us. Any input or suggestions would be welcomed.
Thank you,
Jay Merritt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]