Hello everybody!!!!
I was trying to use Sessions, but I had some problems.
I have an old version of the Apache, that comes with the Red Hat 7.2.

when executing this in my page:

session_start();
if(!isset($_SESSION['s_test'])){
$_SESSION['s_prueba']=1;
}

There appear this in the page:
Warning: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/html/prueba/index.php:8) in /var/www/html/prueba/index.php on line 10

Warning: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /var/www/html/prueba/index.php:8) in /var/www/html/prueba/index.php on line 10

What can be the problem here? How can I solution this?

Thanks in advance!!!!