Heh. I used this app in one of my sites, (www.9250x.com) it has some
nice features, but whoever programmed it didn't intend for anyone else
to make changes, that's for sure.

The '%%' in the first snippet is some SQL code, '%' is a wildcard in
SQL, so the gist of that section is "If $global_locationID is false,
then make it = 0, and allow the database to return values with ANY
locationID, otherwise just return those records that match the

The second snippet just builds an array out of the unapproved records.
Like you said.

You're right on with the third as well. I would suggest finding the
place where the query is actually submitted, and add an echo $sql; type
statement so you can see the actual query that is being sent to the
database, that may clear things up a little.

Raincross Technologies
Development and Consulting Services