From: dufronte [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, January 09, 2003 2:48 PM
Subject: [PHP-DB] which DBMS... MySQL or PostgreSQL

I want to start my Open-Source Project.. PHP-Based RPG Webgame in the
next 2 months.. Till now, I still confuse in choosing 2 DBMS.
MySQL and PostgreSQL.  In your opinions, which DB should I use in
consider that my Game will content a very big database including Player
data, player Stats, Story and Scenario Database , etc. which one that
easy to access, fast, and could maintain the sql file in small size..
and easy to backup ????
Thanks for your advise.
#Please join Open Community Forum... http://openity.tk  #We're free to
discuss anything...., you're free to create your own topic in your own
language. :D
  No Fuckin' Shits !!