I haven't been following any other threads relating to this, but you
might try the following. It's not a recommended way to do things, as
you can't verify the fields being posted, but it should work.

I am assuming there is no correlation between the various forms being
submitted.
<?
// initialize the variables contaning the lists of fields and values

$ins_fields=""
$ins_vals=""

// build the strings containng the fields and values

foreach($HTTP_POST_VARS as $key=>$val) {
  $ins_fields.="$key,";
  $ins_vals.="'$val',";
}

// strip off the last comma
$ins_fields=substr($ins_fields,0,-1)
$ins_vals=substr($ins_vals,0,-1)

$query="insert into ads ($ins_fields) VALUES ($ins_vals)";

$result=mysql_query($query) or die("Could not insert values");

?>

=====
Mark Weinstock
[EMAIL PROTECTED]