Hi everyone,
I want to dump some data from mysql into a file, and use php to force the browser to
pop a download file window.  This seems a simple procedure, but I am having trouble to
make it work with IE.  The following is what I did:

$query = "SELECT * FROM table";
   echo $row['data'];
header("Cache-control: private");
header("Content-Type: application/txt");
header("Content-Disposition: attachment; filename=test.txt);
//Note: I also tried:  header("Content-Disposition: inline; filename=test.txt);

It seems OK with Netscape, but with IE, all I got is all data displayed on the screen
even with ob_start().  I also tried "echo" the data after "header()", I have the same
result.  I have spent a long time on this, and searched for information on
www.php.net, but can not find an answer.  Your help is highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.