This may not be true in your case, but I remember another user on this list claiming a
similar thing, and his problem was actually code-related. He had his db update code
*AFTER* the results were displayed (ie. doing edit and save on same page).

Check your programming logic. Just a note to people out there who may not have much
programming experience - try doing all of your server-side processing (or at least db
and filesystem calls, etc) before you output any data, this way you can implement
error checking etc and still use the header() function, etc.