I writing a software catalog that features "experts",
who a people especially skilled in a piece of
software. My db, has a "software" table and an
"experts" table.
I need to have a page that generates 2 multiple select
boxes, each on with the data from each table.
>From there one will be able to choose the software
program and the experts, which will then record the
software-expert relationship in the DB.

The problem is that I don't really understand how to
populate multi select boxes with db data, and then
have the selections passed back as inserts.

Can someone clue me in?

Do you Yahoo!?