On Sun, Feb 23, 2003 at 01:53:55AM +0100, Lars Rasmussen wrote:

> I'm had to make a text wrapper that can take a string, and count the
> letters in words (and spaces) and exaple make a <br> each time 64
> caracters has passed (BUT it may NOT split words into two...)

If http://www.php.net/wordwrap doesn't do what you need, and the extra
comments on that page don't provide additional resources that are useful
for you, then perhaps you can provide more details on the php-general
list, where this will be a little more on topic.

--
  Paul Chvostek                                             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  Operations / Abuse / Whatever