print "<input type=checkbox name=\"rowid[".$row['rowid']."]\"
value=\"".$row['rowid']."\">";

You must put all of those checkbox values into an array and then use the
foreach loop, to process the selected checkbox items)...

print_r($rowid); would print out the contents of the generated array

should be something like:

Array(
4=>4,
6=>6,
1024=>1024
);

with this you could generate a where clause with:

where rowid in (4,6,1024)

and you're done!

:-)
kind regards