I've an interbase locking question. Sometime i got interbase deadlock from
php scripts at updates and at inserts. I'm using simple ibase_query, and as
read the manual of the interbase, it should handle the locking with the
default transaction
WAIT option. Is it enoug to using ibase_query(); or I have to use
Interbase (PHP's interbase function) wont lock with a simple query?

Can someone help me its getting dangerous, and I've found nothing usefull at
google or at borland.

Integranet Internet Service Provider Co. - www.integranet.hu
GnuPG fingerprint: 189C B343 71A8 C25F 7456  F46F D522 C34C ED7F A574
Koleszár Tibor, Director and Senior System Engineer, Debian Developer
[EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.oldw.net