Hello,

On 03/04/2003 06:22 PM, Michael Morrison wrote:
I would like to use PHP to open a connection to a MS SQL server, query the database, and then use the query results to generate dynamic content for a mass HTML e-mail campaign. Is it possible to execute PHP scripts in an HTML file or must the file have a .php extension? I'm limited by the software my employer uses (UnityMail, maybe someone's familiar with it?) which requires that the HTML code for the message body be pasted into a client-side form that the software then uses to generate the message and deliver it to the list of recipients. Any help is greatly appreciated!

You can do it all in PHP. Try for instance this class for composing and sending e-mail messages that comes with an example for sending personalized bulk mail.

http://www.phpclasses.org/mimemessage

--

Regards,
Manuel Lemos