I am having a lot of trouble with a query that works fine from a
basic SQL command line, but fails in my web script.  Here is the portion of
code including the query:

mysql_select_db($database, $Prod);
$query_groups = "SELECT name FROM group";
$groups = mysql_query($query_groups, $Prod) or die(mysql_error());

        Here is the error I am receiving:

        You have an error in your SQL syntax near '"group"' at line 1

        I am wondering if for some reason group is trying to be
interperetted as the "GROUP BY" MySQL function?  I am running PHP 4.2.3
against a MySQL DB on an Apache 1.3.27 server.  Thanks in advance for the
help.

Scott Nipp
Phone:  (214) 858-1289
E-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]