guess it is hard to answer this with so less information

first show us how the table defenition is... how it is build up and then
which fields you want to show to the user!

then I or others can help you much more!!

_______________________________

Mark Snijders, Developer
Atos Origin
Groenewoudeseweg 1, Room VN-515
5621 BA  Eindhoven, The Netherlands
*   : [EMAIL PROTECTED]
*    :+31 (0)40 - 2785992 (tel)
* : +31 (0)40 - 2788729 (fax)

The information in this mail is intended only for use of the individual or
entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
Access to this mail by anyone else than the addressee is unauthorized. If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken omitted to be taken in reliance of it, is prohibited and
may be unlawful.