Also just saw a new PEAR package posted that helps you
work with nested sets. Haven't tried it yet.
http://pear.php.net/package-info.php?package=DB_NestedSet

olinux

<http://searchdatabase.techtarget.com/tip/1,289483,sid13_gci537290,00.html>

<http://vyaskn.tripod.com/hierarchies_in_sql_server_databases.htm>