Look in the reference directory.
There is "INSTALL.txt" (change AuthMySQLDB 'crm' to 'crimson')  and "CRM
database.sql".

Sorry I didn't reply. All the mail with "PHP" in the subject gets procmail
filtered into there.

http://daevid.com/examples/crimson/
Login as "test" and "test1234" for the password.
Add yourself as a new rep if you like.
Add new companies.

The trick to remember is that companies are global, and reps own
departments.
Departments own contacts AND contracts.
Contracts own invoices.
Invoices own sku's and pos...

Daevid.

"Ezekiel 25:17. The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the
inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who in
the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of
darkness, for he is TRULY his brother's keeper and the finder of lost
children. And I will strike down upon thee with GREAT vengeance and
FU-U-U-URIOUS anger, those who attempt to poison, and destroy my brothers!
And you will KNOW my name is the Lord, when I lay my vengeance upon thee!"