ok, i've installed a mail server on my machine (CommuniGate).
But it still doesn't work.
I've specified SMTP server in php.ini.
a frind of mine got it to work with the same configure (CommuniGate) and he said he
just put his SMTP in php.ini.
and now we both have tried to get it to work on two local machines with no luck.
what gives?