Hi,

I have apache, mysql and php4 for windows installed.

I grabbed all my webapages and mysql databases to my
pc.  But my login cookies/script fails to work at all.
 It wont let me login.  Is anyone aware of a fix for
this?

I am only using a basic login script/cookie that looks
for a username and password combination in a database.
 If one is found than it updates the database with a
sid entry and logs a cookie on the users pc.

Works fine in linux but not under Windows.  Anyone
come accross this and knows a fix?

If you would like my code and see what I have please
ask.  I am not sure if it's really needed though as I
am sure you guys have come accross it also.

Thanks!