YOU CAN NOT RECOVER THE ORIGINAL TEXT FROM AN MD5 HASH (unless you have a
couple hundred years and nothing to do and want to try all 63*10^48
possibilities).

You can look to see if jerry and bob have the same MD5 hash as their
password, but unless your store their password in plaintext as well as an
md5 hash and you only store the md5 hash, you CANNOT send an email with the
original password.  MD5 is one-way encryption.