I want to make a fileupload via php within a script that insert values
into a database. By executing the script I get the error that ftp-put
can function, because there is no correct login into the ftp-server
(user and password is required). Replace the emailadress against the
userpassword I get no error, but I get no result - file in the subfolder
upload of the directory-path.

I tried ftp-login but it also fails with a error. As FTP-Server I use
the proftpd.

ftp_login($conn_id,'rhelms','[EMAIL PROTECTED]');
if (!$upload)
    echo "FTP failed";
    echo "FTP-Upload successful";

How have I to correct the script that the upload functions properly.