Dear all,

I have just got a problem with $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']; , I try to echo this like
below :

<?php
echo $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'];
?>

Then I open up in browser , and I got an error :

      "Notice: Undefined index: HTTP_REFERER in d:\referer.php on line 2"

I use Windows 2000 Professional , Apache 1.3.27 and PHP 4.3.2. Does anyone knows about
this one ?.

Thanx be4 ...

    Best Regards,

[EMAIL PROTECTED]