Brad Bonkoski wrote:

Well, SSH has a server which woudl answer your requests and a lient to
initiate the session, I'm assuming you wish to emulate the client side to
initiate the session, of course PHP is a server side language, so it's not
adding up.  I have seen a JAVA applet that will open in a web browser on the
client side to enable you to run an SSH client, perhaps this will server your
needs?  Try a google search.

-Brad

I believe you mean Mindterm (http://www.appgate.com/mindterm/)
A great application, just remember to password protect the page if you decide to install it, there are a lot of people out there looking for mindterm's to abuse.