On Saturday 02 August 2003 04:42, Harlan Lax wrote:
> How do I go about getting dynamically created pages to be listed in search
> engines?

If using Apache, you can use mod rewrite to make them look static. Search
archives or google for more info.

Another method is to make your links look like:

  http://www.example.com/page.php/some/variable/or/another

then in page.php, you parse the request URI to grab /some/variable/or/another
and hopefully do something meaningful with them.

If you want to be really clever, you can configure Apache so that it runs the
file named 'page' (note no .php extension) through php. Something like:

 <Location /page>
    ForceType application/x-httpd-php
 </Location>

Then you can have links which look like:

  http://www.example.com/page/some/variable/or/another