Hello Everybody,
I wait that somebody can help me, therefore already I depleted my possibilities.
I need to develop a site in PHP with access to the Data base Informix.
The such of the data base alone functions with NTFS (W2k, WNT).
I installed the W2K Advanced Server in my house... and installed INFORMIX IDS 7.31.
Now the problems start.

IN THE INFORMIX
- It does not obtain to initiate a ISM. service. (Informix Storage Manager).
I do not know if this influences in some thing.

- When time to create a new DATABASE... it is in the "RUNNING..." message and stops....
 Now it becomes a big problem! What´s happening?

- Good... for creating database I was not obtaining success... but.. in databases that
already
they were created I obtained to make select, etc.. (this in the DBACCESS).
So..I asked myself: "If I to obtain to connect to this database and to create a table
inside already the created database
, could help me".. Correct? Theoretically yes. however in the time that I go to create
database comes the message of the "RUNNING..."
and again.. freezee in this message.

IN THE PHP
- Exactly that the bank does not make nothing. I tried to make the connection for the
PHP.
We have 2 ways:
a) Functions IFX of php I take off the commentary of line EXTENSIONS in the PHP.ini
where I meet DLL PHP_IFX.DLL.
The DLL is exactly in the way that I passed, however gets an error (unable you load
dynamic library)
Piece o cake ah?
Obs. I also have client in the INFORMIX installed certinho in mine máquinha.

b) ODBC In the time that I thought about these solutions I had the certainty that my
problems would go to finish.
I was missed again..(smiles)
 i have create the ODBC correct and such. I called the function connection to the ODBC
passing the DSN, USER, PASSWORD.
And i got an error message.
Warning: Error SQL: [ Informix][Odbc Informix Driver]Unable you load translation DLL,
SQL state IM009 in SQLConnect in
d:\inetpub\wwwroot\teste.php on line 3
Now... my possibilities if had depleted...
I do not know more what to make this to function...
Somebody please, help me.

My environment is the following one:
- COMPUTER K6-2 500
- HD 10GB, MEM RAM 64 MB