----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2003 1:24 PM
Subject: [PHP-DB] Host check?

> http://www.beamhost.co.uk/hosting.html
>
> I'm moving hosts with our site at work...
> I found these guys and am very impressed.
> Has anyone had any dealings with them? Know if they are any good?

Have not used them but their marketing does look good. I've been a satisfied
customer of www.supanames.co.uk for the past year. Their prices are great
(value host pro 23.99 p.a.). Only sticking point is that they are always 6+
months behind the lastest versions of php and mysql... the price of
stability. Still, it could be more money in your pocket.