How do I avoid the problem in the subject hereto?  SELECT query uses
variable in the WHERE clause.  Fails on the following query:

SELECT Tbl.fld FROM Tbl WHERE Tbl.fld2='11301201 0603A HKA 3902 #3708_JD's
AE Exp' AND ...

John

                                           http://www.cantor.com
CONFIDENTIAL: This e-mail, including its contents and attachments, if any, are
confidential. If you are not the named recipient please notify the sender and
immediately delete it. You may not disseminate, distribute, or forward this e-mail
message or disclose its contents to anybody else. Copyright and any other intellectual
property rights in its contents are the sole property of Cantor Fitzgerald.
     E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. The sender
therefore does not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of
this message which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.  If verification is
required please request a hard-copy version.
     Although we routinely screen for viruses, addressees should check this e-mail and
any attachments for viruses. We make no representation or warranty as to the absence
of viruses in this e-mail or any attachments. Please note that to ensure regulatory
compliance and for the protection of our customers and business, we may monitor and

For further important information, please read the  Important Legal Information and
Legal Statement at http://www.cantor.com/legal_information.html