From: jsWalter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 29, 2003 9:46 AM
Subject: Re: [PHP-DB] another PHP Sql question...

> "Boaz Yahav" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message
> I'm not sure i understand the problem.
>  a,c,e come from one query result and b,d,f from another?

No, they all come from the same table, but the same field name but from
different rows of the database.

> If it's all from the same query why not do :
> reult=mysql_query(".....
> While($row = mysql_fetch_object($result)) {
>     Echo"<TR><TD>$row->feild_A</TD><TD>$row->feild_B</TD></TR>";
> }
> </TABLE>

This method does not grap data from 2 rows at atime.

I examined my example and noticed I goofed, it should have read...

Same field, but diffeent rows.

Sorry for the confusion.

PHP Database Mailing List (
To unsubscribe, visit: