So PHP is saying mysql_list_tables is depreciated.  I replaced it with
mysql_query("SHOW TABLES FROM DB") and everything is fine.

Then mysql_list_fields didn't work right.  So I submitted a bug
(http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=25460) about it, and they said IT TOO was
depreciated, which is fine.  But I haven't figured out how to replace
mysql_list_fields with a nice simple SQL command, since a bunch of code
relies on mysql_list_fields to return a nice $result (ie Resource #37) to
use with mysql_field_flags, mysql_field_name, etc.

Anyone got any ideas on how to do that without replacing mysql_field_flags
et al?  Or do I have to rewrite the code entirely to use "SHOW FIELDS FROM
DB.TABLE" and rewrite my own _field_ functions?

Beckman