Hi there,

I get an error about a T_Variable here:

$messg_list=pop3_list($id);
print_r $messg_list;
pop3_quit($id);

(The print_r line).  If I change $messg_list to $id on the print_r line, it
doesn't give me that error by rather the ID Number, but I try with the
$messg_list I get a T_Variable error, any ideas?

BTW, I haven't touched your functions so they are the same as you sent to
the list, I just changed the details for my pop3 server which logs in fine
as if I put in a wrong password it knows it's wrong :-)

Chris