Dell 4200, mem 128g, disk 13g, mhz 800g, Mysql-3.23.54a-linux-i686,
PHP-4.30, httpd_2.0.44 ,Mozilla/50 1.0.1, ZEND IDE 2.6

When running a PHP script (program), Mozilla stops displaying the web page
after using about 5mb of disk space.
Based on the percentage of source processed, I estimate I need about 200mb
of disk space.  Any method or procedure where all the data processed and
saved would be appreciated.

Multiple webpages from one PHP script would fill my needs best and being
able to label or name each webpage with my "page_name" would be ideal.

Note: ZEND IDE debug runs to end of job displaying all the HTML code
generated.

Thanks

ed anderson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]