From: "Stephan van Beerschoten" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, September 29, 2003 8:52 AM
Subject: [PHP-DB] [fwd] Sybase (from: [EMAIL PROTECTED])

Since I have gotten 0 (zero) response on the problem below, let me try
again. Also, I kept trying to work with it, and I found out that a
sybase_connect from a
php shellscript does work, but it won't work from inside a php handled
webpage. This is even stranger.

I also found a way to up the level of error output I get, and now the
php gives me this:

ct_con_alloc(): unable to get layer message string: unable to get origin
message string: error string not available

I searched for this error, but found only people who had the same
problem, but no solution.

Isn't this odd when a script does work on the cmdline but not in a
website ? I have never experienced this before.

Please help.

/Stephan

----- Forwarded message from Stephan van Beerschoten
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> -----