I just sent you an email that was rejected.
Recipient address: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Reason: Server rejected MAIL FROM address.
  Diagnostic code: smtp;550 5.0.0 Access Denied for prodigy.net.mx

So here is the message:

For sending numbers with format I prefer the number_format() function.

Instead of these two lines:
    $formatted = sprintf("%01.2f", $money);
    echo $formatted;
I'd use only one line:
    echo number_format( $money, 2 );
The output would be:
    "123.10"

I'm sorry I can't help about the format "%01...". I'm not familiar with it.

Gabriel.

"Scott V Nipp" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> escribió en el mensaje
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
om...
> I keep receiving a parse error every time I try and view the page I
> am working on.  I am developing this very simple application in
DreamWeaver