From: JeRRy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Saturday, October 18, 2003 10:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: multiple WHERE's

Hi,

I have this code that I want to have multiple WHERE
statements.  Could someone help me please.  What I
want added is:

WHERE emailerror = n

So if 'emailerror = y' it wont send an eamil but if
set to 'n' it will.

Code below...

$thisstart=$massmail[current]-1;
[EMAIL PROTECTED]("select
first_name,last_name,email,".$mysql_prefix."users.username
from ".$mysql_prefix."users $leftjoinfirst where
vacation<'$curdate'  $leftjoinsecond limit
$thisstart,$massmail[stop]");
@mysql_query("drop table tmpcmailcttbl");
        while ([EMAIL PROTECTED]($users))

Jerry