I've written a system which does the delete stuff at least. It deals with the foreign keys for you. (Note that you could easily use the functions in the program for your own uses, that's what it's for.)

http://rdbedit.sf.net

I ought to put up some screenshots and such, but I have such a hard time trying to relate what my program does....

Morten Gulbrandsen wrote:
MySQL as database for PHP,

Hello Programmers,

MySQL is performing very fast and runs rock stable under high load,
But it is not ANSI SQL compatible.

I have an interesting thread about this issue under