There are a lot of paging scripts out there, you could look on hotscripts.com for
some, but the query could be simple, such as this

// The setup
$page[1] = "0,10";
$page[2] = "10,10";
$page[3] = "20,10";
// The link
echo "
";

// At the top of the script
$lim = $page[$pagid] // which would equal "0,10"

$sql = "SELECT columns from table limit $lim";

and so on .  ..

Does that help?

Gary Every
Sr. UNIX Administrator