Hi,  PHP programmers
have you seen this ?

http://www.google.com/groups?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&q=MySQL+toy+marston

I think I need something more than PHP in order to solve
any database problem.

Sure we can use C++  for accessing MySQL,
but my question is can all this be done, only with PHP ?

Shifting relational logic from MySQL to PHP ?
I think it must be an exaggeration.

Anyway the PHP coding presented here

http://www.tonymarston.co.uk/php-mysql/index.html

is crisp and helpful.  Especially the article about many to many
relationships.

If this is true we never need any newer versions of MySQL.
PHP can do it as well.

Yours Sincerely

Morten Gulbrandsen

========