Thanks for that.  In fact, it was something else wrong and it does work.  However, I
do have another
problem on this.  The query is:

...WHERE TO_DAYS(NOW())+1>TO_DAYS(MyTable.MyField) ORDER BY MyTable.MyField DESC LIMIT
30";

however, the LIMIT seems to apply before the ORDER BY clause.  How can I get the LIMIT
to apply after
the ORDER BY?

Thanks,

John