The easy way (but not the recommended way) would be to serialize() the array and then stuff it into a TEXT field for later retrival and unseralize().

This would work if you are just storing the array for later use and don't need to select on it's contents.

Personally, before I would go that route, I would re-exaim your datamodel and see if tere wasn't a way to properly store it.

Let me know how I may be of service,
* Cal Evans
* We take care of your IT,
* So you can take care of your business.
* I think inside the sphere.

Jeroen Wasteels wrote:
Is it possible to save an array to a database? And if so, how can I display
the entire array when I retreive it from the database?  If not, is there
some other way to store several data in one colomn/row?

-- PHP Database Mailing List ( To unsubscribe, visit: