I have set up a notes server to use port 81 (instead of port 80) for it's HTTP
server component. You can do that within Notes Admin. A lot of the notes DB
templates can be used on the web without any additional programming, so you
might be all set :).
You can put a link from your normal web server (on port 80) to refer to the
notes server, like in "http://my.notes.server:81/MyDatabase.nsf";

Hope this helps a little ...

Best regards,
Chris