Normally, you get that warning when you've already sent display information
to the browser before you attempt to use the header() function. You need to
make sure you haven't sent ANY HTML to the browser prior to the header()
line in your code. You can check the PHP documentation regarding the
header() function.

Hard to tell without seeing your code though.

HTH,
Rich