This may not be the case, but I've seen this before when the PHP library
didn't know how to express MS SQL's error, so it simply returns the last
message sent which was the informational context change. If it is infact
an error, you should be able to plug the query directly into Enterprise
Manager to see MS SQL's take on the problem, so to speak. =)

But again, this is all just in my past experience's, yours may differ
greatly.

--

Adam Voigt
[EMAIL PROTECTED]