---davd wrote---

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 09:08:17 -0500
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Help with SQLite and ADOdb

I'm working on a website whose hosting package doesn't
include any db
(except maybe gdbm).

I've install sqlite in the home directory.
The question is what adjustment do I have to make to
my PHP script and
ADOdb
in order for it to exicute SQLite in from the account
home direcory?

TIA,
Davd

---davd finished---

Hi Davd,

Not sure if you'll get this since :

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

hmmm???

Anyways... Who's hosting for you? Paid or free?  There
is only certain privlidges you can use if your a user
on a server so installing SQLite may require
administrators approval to set it up, could be wrong
here depending on your server privlidges.

Many hosts there days offer mysql and PHP on default.
I could point you in the write direction if your
willing to pay around $5 - $10 a month on hosting.
Which is quite reasonable for the kind of service you
get and services (more importantly).

If you want to know more please let me know or point
your web browser to
http://www.tassiedemononline.org.au

Jerry

http://au.movies.yahoo.com